Wednesday 18 July 2012

Conversations I'm Pretty Sure My Dogs Have: The Beach

Probably a true story.


Furry Demon 1: What's she doing?

Furry Demon 2: I don't know. She's talking into that thing that she's always tapping intensely when she's drunk.

FD1: Does she know that it's walk time?

FD2: Maybe we should remind her?

FD1: She does like to talk. We should make sure she knows we're ready to go.

FD2: Oh! She's talking to Angie.

FD1: Her soulmate?

FD2: Yeah. Maybe she is coming over later to watch Duets?

FD1: I doubt it. Not even Angie likes that show, and she loves Kelly Clarkson just as much. Aside from the families of the contestants, I'm pretty sure that Mom is one of both their viewers.

FD2: But that John Glosson, voice of an angel.

FD1: Agreed.

FD2: OMG! I just heard her say BEACH!!!

FD1: BEACH???

FD2: BEACH!!!!!!!

FD1 & FD2: OMGWTFBBQ!!!! WE'RE GOING TO BEACH! BEACH!! YESSSSS! SHUT THE FUCKING DOOR!! I'M SO EXCITED! JUST COMPLETELY OVERWHELMED WITH EXCITEMENT!! OH BUT I FEEL DIZZY FROM RUNNING IN CIRCLES! WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT LONG, SLENDER WAGGING THING BEHIND ME?? I'M GONNA GET IT! NO ONE WAGS A LONG, CURLY, SLENDER THING BEHIND ME!! COME BACK! OH RIGHT, AND BEACH!!!!!!!

*At the beach*

FD1: Oh hey, what's this? It looks dead. I should probably roll in it to find out. Yup. Definitely dead.

FD2: Hey jerkface, stop hogging all the deadness.

FD1: I found it first. Why don't you go take a shit somewhere that's inconvenient for Mom to pick up but in full public view so that she still has to go get it.

FD2: No. I want to roll in this.

FD1: Too bad. Oh, look at that, I'm already right back to rolling all over this motherfucker.

FD2: Fine. I'm going roll on this part, with my paws flailing like this, and if you get in my way, it's your own fault.

FD1: FINE.

FD2: GOOD.

FD1: MY DEAD PART IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN YOURS.

FD2: YOU'RE A DEAD PART.

FD1: SHUT UP!

FD2: Oh. Where did she go?

FD1: Yeah I don't know. I wasn't looking.

FD2: There is that exasperated woman over there that looks uncannily similar and also has the same clothes and is calling our exact names. Do you think that's her?

FD1: Nope.

FD2: Me either. NOW GIVE ME MORE DEAD PART, ASSHOLE.


Natalie Bell thinks the exasperated woman that looks uncannily similar and also has the same clothes is calling their exact names, is also going to be giving some furry demons a bath. 

No comments:

Post a Comment